iklan 336x280 atas
336x280 tengah
300x600



I literally made this entire thing (minus staining) by myself in 20 minutes in the living room floor. It is that easy! That is also why I don’t have a ton of pictures to share. Because it was 1. In my living room floor and  2. I was hustling to get this done during nap time.

What you will need ?

  1. 2 – 2×4’S BY 7 FT
  2. 1 – 2×3 BY 6 FT
  3. 3-INCH WOOD SCREWS (YOU’LL NEED 16)
  4. DRILL
  5. SANDPAPER
  6. WOOD STAIN – OF YOUR CHOICE
**OPTIONAL CIRCULAR SAW, I USUALLY HAVE THE GUYS AT HOME DEPOT CUT MY WOOD FOR ME SO THAT I DON’T HAVE TO MESS WITH IT. BUT OF COURSE, YOU COULD ALWAYS CUT YOURSELF IF YOU PREFER**

  

INSTRUCTIONS


Cut the pieces to length or have them cut to length. You will need 
2 pieces – 6′ long 2×4’s for your side pieces and
4 pieces – 18′ long 2×3’s to hang your blankets on.
2. Sand all the pieces down with medium grit sandpaper so they are smooth and have no rough edges. You don’t want anything catching your pretty throw blankets.
3.  Screw everything together. This part is so simple. I laid everything out (like above) to see how far apart I wanted my “steps” to be. I decided on 14 inches apart. So you will need to measure along the inside of your 2×4’s and mark 14 inches on each side. I started 14 inches from the top and worked my way down.  You will have a larger gap at the bottom of your ladder to give the blankets plenty of room to hang.
Now screw in each step where you marked 14 inches. Be sure to keep everything straight so that you don’t have a crooked uneven ladder.  We wouldn’t want that!
I like to use a men’s sock to apply my stain. We have found it works best and leaves it with a perfectly smooth finish and little excess to wipe off. 
And that’s it friends. 4 simple steps. This is a super easy project for even a very beginner DIYer. And so much more affordable than going out and purchasing one brand new.
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did don’t forget to subscribe below so you don’t miss out when we post new projects. We have so many fun things planned for the next few months.
336x280