iklan 336x280 atas
336x280 tengah
300x600
Everyone wants a cozy living room don’t they? Or is that just me? The living room is the center lounging spot in your home and the coffee table is often the center of that space so it makes sense that styling your coffee table for maximum coziness is a must. But how do you decorate a coffee table? Here is a must have list of elements for flawless coffee table decor AND a supply idea list to get you decorating in the right direction.



I have done a few posts on coffee table styling in the past, but over the years I have really simplified what goes on our table. It pretty much always looks like different variations of the same thing with a couple building blocks that make it look styled, but easy to move around.
Books are the base for just about everything decorative in our living room because it helps surfaces from feeling flat. On the coffee table I gravitate towards larger, weightier books to anchor smaller accents like candles, matches and accessories. I also always have a tray on top of a stack of books to put fresh flowers and misc. items like our remotes. This marble is a go to tray for the coffee table because of the size, but I have also been using this one a lot which I love.
Whenever I am getting a bit bored with the coffee table it is easy to swap out books and accessories. I will move books around so some spines face outwards and the others are stacked in a more standard fashion. There is no real formula, but pulling accessories from other rooms in your house is a great free way to mix it up!
Some of my favorite accessories for a table are books, matches, candles, candle snuffers, wick trimmersmall dishes to go under a candle, coasters, and always fresh flowers!
336x280